
My New Year's resolution was to give up my daily diet coke habit. So sad...I miss it. I have one a week...usually after my long Saturday run as a reward for good behavior. But now...I have found a substitute that I can take with me on my long run! Shot Bloks...Cola flavor!!! I love these little chews on my long training runs...they pack easy and they give me the little shot of energy I need when I can feel myself start to drag. One pack perfectly fits in my pocket and the energy sustained me for 16+ miles! Check 'em out!

5 comments:
i have given up Diet Coke many times but i always go back eventually. i just love it.
we miss you!
Is it kinda like chew instead of smoking? J/k. I should give those to Sam when I need him to get stuff done around here for me! smile. Actually I think I'll try them for myself and call them the new "Mommy Chew"!
Need a little more energy to keep up with the kiddos? You can run around your house picking up and chasing toddlers for up to 16 hours straight! he he! How are things going? Are we on for next Thursday?
It probably is more like the nicotine patch :) It does have caffeine though! A package of them gets me through an 18-mile run...you might need a couple more packages to get you through a day with toddlers...
Maybe you should bring them with you to watch our kidlets--you may need them! (By the way, everyone is very impressed that you put your life on hold to help out your sister and spend time with your nephew and nieces! The RS is gearing up for your arrival should you need assistance!)
Post a Comment