Surprisingly, Chad elected to do this 1/2 marathon again this year for his birthday. Happy Birthday Chaddie! If you had told him last year at this time that he would be training for a full marathon this year, he probably would have smacked you. Yet, there we were at 4:30 am on a SATURDAY morning. It was a great day for a race...nice and cool as we rode the short bus up Provo Canyon to the starting line. We had a good race and I felt really good...we finished in 1:44 according to my watch, although we weren't exactly sure where the startline was, so it's a pretty good guestimate. That's about 10 minutes faster than last year and we felt great at the end! Plus, since we ran 18 miles last week, 13 felt like a piece of cake! Thanks for the good times Chaddie...it's always fun to run with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was blog stalking off of my sisters blog and here you were just two clicks away. I was way impressed with the look of your blog and I scrolled down a bit and saw the hamburger cupcakes, I knew immediately that it was you. You are hysterical and I think now I know more about you then maybe you wanted me to... by the way, love the dress.
Stacy Catmull
It's such a small world! I like to lurk a little myself :)
Post a Comment