Thursday, November 6, 2008

Likes/Dislikes

Missy tagged me to write a list of my 10 likes and dislikes. I could probably just use most of her list, but I decided to try and come up with my own, although a lot of hers are mine, too. (Yep...you totally got me addicted to Starbucks' Caramel Apple Spice.)

LIKES:
1. Sunshine
2. Boating on the lake
3. Hot chocolate...who am I kidding...anything chocolate
4. Going out to lunch/dinner with friends
5. Getting mail...good stuff...or packages.
6. Vacation...to anywhere!
7. Christmas
8. Wedding shows on TV...Bridezillas is especially good.
9. Trouser jeans
10. Surprising people...in a good way
DISLIKES
1. Winter...more specifically snow. In traffic.
2. Putting laundry away. I have a weeks' worth sitting on my bed.
3. Mean people
4. Tight jeans...on me or anyone else.
5. Playing the guessing game with people about why I'm not married yet
6. Long boring reports at work
7. The fact that being a lady is apparently no longer cool
8. Cleaning out my car
9. Junk mail
10. Lima beans

I now tag anyone who would like to use this on their blog :)

2 comments:

Gooches said...

i can't even look at that "britney spears" costume! hideous! creative but hideous! how the heck are ya?

Melissa said...

I love the halloween pics. I tried to call you the other day to do dinner or hang out or something. We need to get together.