Well, my 84-year old boyfriend is getting married. Yep, his wife just died in May, and he's already getting married again. He hooked up with a lady he knew from high school, way back in the day, like 60 years ago! They like to take drives and go for hamburgers, and now they are getting married, after they both told each other they weren't looking for anything other than friendship. I must be doing something wrong! I've been dating for about 17 years, no wedding for me...I should've been taking notes from Cliff....ha! Cliff Notes!Well...there's always hope for me if I'm still single when I'm 84! Never give up!

5 comments:
whadda ya think about giving him some coke cans for his wedding present???? DA BEAR
So does that mean he won't be taking you to Golden Corral for lunch anymore?
No, it just means it's a 3some. DA BEAR
Did you help decorate with the yarn dolls for their wedding-:)
I'm happy for him...but I'd never forgive my husband if he replaced me that quickly. Congrats on the marathon!
Post a Comment