I am in need of an intervention. Those dang athletic companies keep making cute stuff in pink, and I keep wanting it. The guys at the bike shop call me "the pink bike girl" because, hello...I have the cute pink bike.


I was also entranced by these cute shoes...because of the pink. Luckily, they are actually good shoes for me to run in.
And now this...I think I must have the pink plaid running skirt. Don't you think Missy and I would look SO adorable if we got these matching plaid skirts to run in when she comes out to run the Salt Lake Half Marathon with me? .jpg)
And now this...I think I must have the pink plaid running skirt. Don't you think Missy and I would look SO adorable if we got these matching plaid skirts to run in when she comes out to run the Salt Lake Half Marathon with me? .jpg)

6 comments:
Pink is just so cute. And we have to wait until I have nice, muscled legs so I can pull off the skirt and not look like a doof. Also, I love your new heading--can you make one for us?
Hey...I have muscled legs. Also, if you get the athletic skirt, they are a little longer than the running skirt.
I can make a header for you...what would you like on it?
You two must get matching skirts and get a picture. How cute would that be? I love pink too and anything that comes in pink--I buy. I'm tempted right now to buy the pink Kitchen-Aid mixer.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the new header. We need to talk about how you made that.
I saw that new plaid skirt too! Love it! Everything is better in pink! You two for sure need those skirts!
I think something with the kids that shows their personality--you always know better than I do!
Post a Comment