
After last year, I swore I'd never do the Wasatch Back again. Well, I got sucked in. See...it's not that hard to talk me into things! I ran with the eBay corporate team, and it was actually pretty fun. I did a better job of working eating and sleeping around the running, so that made me less cranky. Also, the eBay team's name was "eBay It Forward", so they gave us each a $25 gift card to give away to people we saw that were helping others out or just having a great attitude. It gave us a chance to interact with a lot of other teams, and that was pretty fun. My van was awesome and they were great supporters, giving me hugs and Gatorade after each of my runs and making sure I had a Diet Coke at the finish line. What more could a girl ask for? It would have been nice if my team took the "running superhero" costumes as seriously as I did...
2 comments:
The girl next to you with the spandex tights looks serious about costumes--at least there's two of you!
Sam did Ragnar too and didn't love it. I think it's because his team wasn't fun. At least you guys dressed up!
Post a Comment