Chad and Jordie had their little boy on Friday. I was blessed and honored to be included in the big event and was present at the delivery...what an amazing experience! I have seen the birth video in health, and frankly, felt sick and had to lay my head down on the desk. In college, one of my animal science labs involved watching a cat spaying...again, I felt sick and had to sit outside the room with my professor patting my cheek and calling me "little gal". So, I was a little nervous about my ability to get through it without passing out. Luckily, it was nothing like the health video or a cat being spayed...as I'm sure you moms out there already know, but it was a new experience for me, OK?My eyeballs got a little misty as I witnessed this little miracle. I'm so grateful that Chad and Jordan let me be a part of it and see my little nephew take his first breaths. It was such a beautiful moment...and a beautiful little baby to cherish!

3 comments:
He is so precious! So glad everything went well.
he's absolutely adorable! tell them congrats for me! better yet, i'll tell them myself :)
hope you're enjoying the sun!
lets hang again soon! i miss you!
We're glad you were there! Missy is going to have her work cut out for her on this one if she wants to compete for 'favorite aunt.'
Post a Comment