Monday, July 18, 2011

Tour de Donut

I was hoping for the gold...alas...eating 12 donuts takes longer than I thought, but I managed to stay on the podium with a 3rd place finish. Chad was awesome...He rode and I drafted behind him for nearly the entire 21 miles of the course. He also encouraged me to eat more donuts than I really wanted to...thanks Chaddie...

Since I did not win 1st place, I decided to get myself a medal...I think it will look pretty cute with my jersey!

5 comments:

Mac and Dixie said...

Ha! I love it!!

Jenn S said...

You are awesome! I really am so proud of you girl! Way to go on all these races and triathalons!!!

cbunting said...

Nice work lady! We'll get 'em next year :)

brooke said...

Sammie has that same donut charm....

Congrats...my kind of race!

melissa walker said...

nice work--next year,,,gold!