Anyway, the Mutual theme for 2012 is "Arise and Shine that Thy Light May Be a Standard unto the Nations." I volunteered to make the the handout introducing the theme. And that is when I found these adorable light bulb charms here...

And decided to string them onto cheerful yellow ribbon and attach a cute tag with the theme on it. I then gave one to each girl and told her to hang it somewhere where it would remind her to "shine forth". The girls loved the little charms and many of them wore them to school and had experiences sharing the scripture with their friends.
Cute...yes? If you'd like to have these tags... here is the printable. I folded it in half and then stapled it to the little plastic bag--way easier than tying a bow :) I think this would be a great birthday/Christmas gift or New Beginnings handout.


2 comments:
Cute--I'm forwarding your project on to the YW leaders!
love it! and may use it soon enough. i'm already working on my own version of the bottle cap magnet values you pinned on pinterest. keep inspiring me - I love your ideas. :)
Post a Comment