I love doing the Goldilocks ride. Dixie and I have participated from the first year and we always enjoy the camaraderie of riding with a lot of women, the darling t-shirts and necklaces, and turkey sandwiches for lunch! This year we had an awesome group of 8 girls and we had so much fun riding together! Everyone was great... and we all learned to be better flat-fixers as our group had 5 flats on the day (2 of them were mine)! Even with the flats, we had a great day of riding!
 |
| Of course Dixie and I planned our outfits in advance... |
 |
| Jordan and I, just waiting to start, taking photos, hitting helmets... |
 |
| At the first rest stop, my friend Kristen from the gym just had to get in the photo of Stacy and me... |
 |
| Anna, Jordan, Stacy, Me, Dixie, Michelle, Monique, Heather |
 |
Changing the first flat with stylish latex gloves, courtesy of Dixie
(we hate getting our bar tape dirty) |
3 comments:
I can't wait to do this together next year!
If I rode, I would totally join you. Utah has such fun races!
Looks like fun. Thanks for the marathon tips. Ogden was a really great first marathon!
Post a Comment