
This is my favorite Christmas book. Red Ranger Came Calling by Berkeley Breathed is a wonderful story about a little boy during the Depression and all he wants for Christmas is a Tweed Bicycle but he doesn't believe in the magic of Christmas or Santa Claus...until he meets him. It is so hilarious...and the pictures are so cute. If you are looking for a new book to add to your family Christmas collection, I highly recommend this one. I bought like 10 copies of it...but I gave them away because I love this book so much and want to share it...

3 comments:
hey girl!
thank you so much for posting those books for me i am totally excited and i just joined a book group and i may have to recommend these! i hope you had a great christmas!
we don't have this one. i will have to get it for next year. thanks for the tip.
hey i just clicked on the gooches above my comment and they link to my sister in law meg. her husband is related to gooches. funny
Post a Comment