
Our family doesn't do a lot of Christmas traditions, but one we have adopted is watching "Christmas Vacation" every Christmas Eve. Chad showed up dressed as Uncle Eddie this year...and we all cracked up...and unfortunately, this may lead to a new tradition next year with all of us dressing up...
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season filled with family and friends. I sure did!

2 comments:
Okay, Mr. Chad kills me! That getup is hilarious! Can we come to your family Christmas party next year? What a fun tradition!
Hey, when are you going to come hang out with us again? Do you watch American Idol? I thought it would be fun to have an American Idol party. You can come have dinner with us and we can watch the show! Oh, and the new Bachelor will be starting the first part of March!
Chad is pretty funny...I got a panicked call on Christmas Eve day asking if I knew where to get white loafers!
Post a Comment