Tuesday, July 1, 2008

MS150


Just when you thought it was safe to check out my blog and not see any spandex...you were so wrong. So, I had to be talked into doing the MS150 and then the person that talked me into it (you know who you are Jodi...and now the other 2 people who read my blog also know who you are), bailed out on me. OK...she didn't bail...her husband booked plane tickets. So, I was totally bummed that Jodi wasn't going to be there and wondered if I would even want to do it at all. Well, I am so glad that I did. It's a great event for a wonderful cause. We had so much fun! Jodi told her mom (that's Laura there behind me with the awesome orange helmet) kept an eye out for me, and every now and then, it sounded like Jodi was right there behind me. And I had so much fun with Dicky Bunting and Mr. Robinson (that's Dixie and McKay for those of you not rooming with us) that I am already looking forward to next year! I have to say...I was pretty awesome out there. You can tell by the picture...LOL!

2 comments:

amelia said...

Way to ride! Long time no talk! Yeah, I guess the last time I saw ya was at Cafe Rio with your twinsy. Lets get together! Summer's been kickin' my butt lately! We've been crazy busy! Call me!

Mac and Dixie said...

You always make me laugh! I love reading your blog! You know you love spandex! ha ha
Love Dicky