I'm an Olympics geek...I admit it. I love the Olympics! I'm totally excited for 08.08.08...I'm going to eat Chinese food and watch the Opening Ceremonies. Four years ago I made Greek food and ate a lot of olives while watching the Opening Ceremonies in Athens. See...I told you I'm a geek. There's just something amazing about watching these athletes do something they've prepared and sacrificed for and then to really push themselves to be the best in the world. It's just amazing to me. I always cry a lot, too...damn Bob Costas and his Olympic Moments.
If you love the Olympics, too..eat an eggroll for me!


2 comments:
I love the Olympics too--do you remember when we watched Mary Lou Retton at the Steamboat Springs hotel while mom and dad were at dinner? Do you think I can talk Paul into Chinese food too?
I remember wanting Mary Lou's leotard. So cute! Maybe you could do some stir fry? Paul might not recognize that as Chinese...
Post a Comment