Sunday, December 14, 2008

Chad's Gingerbread

Because Chad was unsuccessful in bidding for my 1st gingerbread house, I told him that I would make one for him. Here is the finished product...complete with outhouse, snowman, and Otis the pug sitting on the porch. Hope you like it Chaddie!















6 comments:

melissa walker said...

I think your Otis is cuter than real-life Otis! He looks friendlier!

Mandy said...

Heather, you are amazing!

joslyn said...

cute house. we did the costco gingerbread house this year not as great as yours.

cbunting said...

Absolutely fantastic Heather! Thanks for the house...it certainly adds to the holiday spirit around the Bunting household. Otis is a little concerned about it though. He can smell it, but can't get to it. We did let him lick the trees though :)

Susannah said...

That's awesome! I think that Otis is my favorite part! Pretty impressive.

Mac and Dixie said...

You are good! The dog is hillarious! The out-house is classic!