For Christmas this year, Troy and I thought Chad needed a set of Moose Mugs to complete his Cousin Eddie Christmas Eve ensemble...we were not disappointed. Chad even brought egg nog for the Moose Mugs. But, a bigger surprise awaited us on Christmas morning when Chad showed up in a blizzard wearing this lovely outfit. I have to say...the resemblance is uncanny. For all those "Christmas Vacation" lovers out there...this is for you!Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Cousin Eddie's Return
For Christmas this year, Troy and I thought Chad needed a set of Moose Mugs to complete his Cousin Eddie Christmas Eve ensemble...we were not disappointed. Chad even brought egg nog for the Moose Mugs. But, a bigger surprise awaited us on Christmas morning when Chad showed up in a blizzard wearing this lovely outfit. I have to say...the resemblance is uncanny. For all those "Christmas Vacation" lovers out there...this is for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
that bottom picture is SCARRRREEEY!
I am almost peeing my pants!! So stinkin' funny!
OH my goodness, I am speachless! That is hilarious!!!!! It is a Harris tradition to watch Christmas Vacation on Christmas Day and so we just watched this a few days ago. I have to admit, he does a pretty good Cousin Eddy. Seriously, were you totally laughing uncontrollably when he showed up?
That is so dang funny. Good one. :)
NO!!! Chad needs help! Never a dull moment with the Buntings!
HaPpY NeW YeAr!
Post a Comment