Monday, February 23, 2009

Bulging Brides

This is my new favorite show. I'm addicted. I love a makeover show, I love weight loss shows, and I love wedding dresses. It's like this show was made just for my viewing pleasure. Brides with 6 weeks until their wedding can't fit into their dress...the solution? TOMMY EUROPE! He and his nutrition cohort dispense diet and fitness plans to get the brides into their dresses on the big day. And he kicks their butts into shape. I love it! They also do the Last 10 Pounds...if you're not getting married but need to lose some weight for another big event. I want to be on this show! Check it out if you get the Fine Living Network (FLN).

2 comments:

joslyn said...

sounds great!! i will have to check it out.

amelia said...

I'm going to check it out! It sounds like all my faves in one show too! How the heck are ya? It's been FOREVER! I keep saying this, but we SERIOUSLY need to get together. Did you go see Bride Wars yet?