Or hardly working? Whatever...we had a fun activity at work where we hiked/biked up Provo Canyon to check out the signs I did for the Olmsted Power Plant. You should go up and see them and tell everyone on the trail around you that you know the girl who designed them. Anyway, this is my really rough work day on Friday.
The whole group at Bridal Veil Falls.
Below is one of the 10 signs you should look for up the Provo Canyon Trail. See...I did some work one day.


5 comments:
Where is the pic of the sign? We don't all get to see it?
My kind of job...are they hiring?
-Dixie
Susannah...I do read my comments...and here is the proof! A pic of one of the signs is up!
sounds like a fun work day.
sure ya did!
love the poop factory costume! are you going to make one for chad this halloween?
Post a Comment