
CHICAGO! Usually when I go I am the babysitter, and therefore do not go downtown because I would have to haul kids and all their stuff with me, and let's face it, I tried it once when Matt was 1...there is no way I am doing it again. So, my activities there usually consist of McDonald's Playland, Chuck E. Cheese, and if I'm lucky, Target. So, I planned to go out to visit Missy, Paul and the kids at a time when I knew everyone would be there. I did not plan on Missy and Paul and kids moving into a new house the day we arrived. So, we spent a couple of days moving boxes and unpacking, and then I was rewarded with a trip to Navy Pier and the architecture tour (very awesome...highly recommended). See...Chicago skyline and me after a tasty gelato and fried dough (some would call it a scone, but at the end of a dock, it's fried dough)...I like this picture of Missy with the Sears Tower behind her, although she will probably not like it so much. Blame the Windy City, not the photographer. Thanks for the fun, Walkers!

5 comments:
Don't you have some photoshopping skills you could fix me up a bit?
It's just hair blowing in your face...I thought it looked natural and fun :)
sounds like you yet busy! so are you home yet?
love that city...miss it. but i love slc too.
I love Chicago too. Glad you got to experience it without babysitting! Congrats on the HUGE softball trophy--you are so fit--I'm glad I don't see you in real life or I would be really jealous.
Post a Comment