Thursday, September 17, 2009

What the #$*&%???

OK... Match.com has done it now. Not only do they send me weird male matches, but today I got this message.



Apparently, my profile is now being sent to women, and they can select me as one of their favorites. I guess they thought that since I was not overly enthusiastic about either of these matches they sent me...



...that I must prefer women. Because, obviously, that is the only explantion that I would not pick JoseB, above, with his awesome ride, or LookingforBlondes (below) who wants a hot sexy blonde to sit on his lap.

I give up.

7 comments:

melissa walker said...

and they won't let you just quit? You should get your money back for the weirdos they've sent you!

Susannah said...

Seriously Heather, you crack me up. I am sitting here at work and almost got in trouble because I laughed so hard. Goodness, that is horrible. I wish I had a hunk to set you up with, you are adorable!

brooke said...

You are kidding me! JoseB and Lookingfor blondes! I swear you have to be making this up. And now women?? I'm dying to see the women they send your way. It should be mismatch.com. Good grief.

But please please don't quit. This stuff is too funny.

Heather said...

Oh...I guit the Match.com...they just keep trying to entice me back by sending me matches. They are going to have to try a lot harder than this. And...no...I am not making any of this up. I wish I were.

Anonymous said...

Wow, a guy with his own yacht?? How can you miss??? DA BEAR

amelia said...

how CRAZY! you're such a good sport! I'd stay on just for the entertainment :)

Tierney said...

Oh, seriously. I would give up too with those choices. That's insane.