Today I wrote a note and gave an iTunes gift card to my Tuesday spin teacher. Spin class is the only thing that keeps me from getting all rusty over the winter and I love that Kathy teaches like we're riding outside. They put time and effort into planning each class and the music, and I don't know how much money they earn each class, but I'm guessing it's not a lot. Thanks for keeping me motivated!
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Day 3
Today I wrote a note and gave an iTunes gift card to my Tuesday spin teacher. Spin class is the only thing that keeps me from getting all rusty over the winter and I love that Kathy teaches like we're riding outside. They put time and effort into planning each class and the music, and I don't know how much money they earn each class, but I'm guessing it's not a lot. Thanks for keeping me motivated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment