No, I did not do myself a good deed by shopping at Ann Taylor. I just packed up a bunch of things I don't really wear anymore and took them to a couple in the ward who are collecting clothing items for the inner-city mission. This is an easy good deed to do and there are lots of places that can use your gently-loved clothing.
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Day 4
No, I did not do myself a good deed by shopping at Ann Taylor. I just packed up a bunch of things I don't really wear anymore and took them to a couple in the ward who are collecting clothing items for the inner-city mission. This is an easy good deed to do and there are lots of places that can use your gently-loved clothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like reading all of your good deeds. You obviously are the better of the two of us!
Actually, I think I'm more evil so I have to try harder to be good... :)
Post a Comment