Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 2


I am grateful to the men and women who serve in the military. So, I adopted a solider and today I sent him a care package... he requested new pillowcases and "cherry anything". He is currently deployed in Afghanistan and won't be coming home for a long time. If supporting a member of the US military sounds like something you, your family, your youth group, or your workplace would like to do... sign up at AdoptAUSSoldier.org and help out someone who is far away from home and family, putting their life in danger to protect the freedoms we often take for granted.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Heather, I think you are pretty awesome, but I hope you already know that.

Caitlin said...

Love this one!

Will you adopt Rob if/when he gets deployed, please? :)

Camille said...

Heather - I love that you blog!! Thank you for "coming out of the blogging closet" and sharing your wit and awesomeness with the world!

Heather said...

You guys are nice... Caitlin, of course I will adopt Rob :) I love putting care packages together!