Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Dear Match.com...
...I am no longer a subscriber on your site. Please stop sending me profiles of atheists who never want children and Buddhists who are looking for a lady to love. And please please please, stop sending me the winks from this guy (he goes by the screen name RM boy)...I know we are all children of God and deserve love in our lives, but I really can't see this working out for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
I don't know...he must be kind of outdoorsy--his picture is outdoors by a pole of some kind? Maybe you guys could go bicycling and he could ride in your basket!?
Oh my gosh!!! I am laughing out loud! Love this post.
Maybe he looks good in spandex. Or maybe he looks even better if he is DROWNING!! Seriously, that it too funny!
Whoa. Beggers can't be choosers. Looks like you're a little on the picky side.
I kid, I kid. I'm Brooke's friend, and you're funny. So you're in my sights now.
you kill me girl!
it sound like match.com can't match!
Bless his heart. My mom always taught me there's a butt for every saddle...He'll find someone but he's someone else's saddle.
RM boy? That is really bad. I'd nix him on that alone even if he looked like Brad Pitt.
The poor buddy...
That said, I still don't think you should be giving him a sympathy date. RM Boy? Seriously?
i think he's handsome
My letter to Match.com, should I send one, would sound remarkably similar...
I think Troy might want to meet RM boy!
you're right miss, i would like to meet him, then he'll have an ice breaker to talk to heather, instead of just match.com winking at her
RM Boy is the reason movies like Singles Ward succeed. Sick, sick sick.
Doesn't it look like his turtle neck is going to snap at any moment? Maybe his needs that pole for support so he doesn't blow away.
Hi Heather--it's Ashley (Warner)--I'm dying laughing at this picture and your dating posts. That poor guy! And poor you to get him emailed to you. So dang funny--anyway, thanks for the entertainment! Also, your Disneyland race sounded like a blast.
Post a Comment